The First Years Stack Up Baby Cups
The First Years Stack Up Baby Cups, Bathtub Toys for Kids, 4.8 Ounce (Pack of 8)
- 294 REVIEWS EASY TO CLEAN
- 605 REVIEWS FAVORITE TOY
- 291 REVIEWS BATH TIME
- 136 REVIEWS HIGHLY RECOMMEND
- 562 REVIEWS SON LOVES
- 594 REVIEWS DAUGHTER LOVES
- 401 REVIEWS LITTLE ONES
- 312 REVIEWS NUMBERS ON THE BOTTOM
- 63 REVIEWS DIAPER BAG
- 159 REVIEWS LITTLE HANDS
- 184 REVIEWS BRIGHT COLORS
- 64 REVIEWS FINE MOTOR
- 288 REVIEWS COLORS AND NUMBERS
- 86 REVIEWS LONG TIME
- 261 REVIEWS GREAT PRICE
- 161 REVIEWS GOOD QUALITY
- 164 REVIEWS ABSOLUTELY LOVES
- 96 REVIEWS SIMPLE YET
Stacking Cups: Children love to fit toy cups together, stack them up, or turn them over and hide things underneath
Top Positive Review
If I could pick ONE and ONLY ONE toy to entertain a baby for the entire first year and beyond, THIS IS IT. Hands down, no question.
These cups are frickin’ amazing and versatile. Light enough for young babies to handle, sturdy enough for older babies and toddlers to beat on, no sharp corners, compact and easy to travel with, and they make a really satisfying clattering noise when you knock them down, unlike those soft blocks.
Yeah, I hear you saying, “Oh, they’re just a bunch of stupid plastic cups. How exciting could they possibly be? What do you even DO with them??” Everything. Check it out.
– Nest ’em, of course
– Stack ’em, of course, in all kinds of ways. Either biggest on the bottom or smallest on the bottom, in order or out of order, one tower or multiple towers. At first you stack them and the baby knocks them down, but older babies can stack and nest them themselves
– Chew on the rim, because teeth
– Hide the small cup under the big ones
– Put a small cup inside a bigger one and rattle it
– Roll them – they go in a circle and come back because of the rim
– Bang them together
– Bang them on the floor
– Drive them across the floor
– Float and sink them in the tub
– Pour water in and out of them
– Balance them on your head and let the baby laugh at you
– Teach sizes, colors, and numbers
– Pretend they are anything. Cars, turtles, cooking pots, phones, whatever
Just buy them. Your kid will know what to do.
Top Critical Review
I give the product itself five stars. However, for whatever reason you are limited to a quantity of two. I owned bunnies for a rabbit tree?? These are great toys for them so I was hoping to purchase a handful of them. Even with separate purchases with a time span in between dates?? I was not allowed to buy anymore. Not really sure why. Super inconvenient. Will be going elsewhere to purchase more in the future since I am only allowed to buy two. I can’t even find a section that allows me to message the seller and request more than just two sets. Poor customer service
Customer Questions & Answers
Is this product good to use?
Are these dishwasher safe?
Answer: Yes, Rita, the First Years Stacking Up Cups are dishwasher safe. Enjoy!
Are these BPA free?
BPA is Bisphenol-A
A very common and wdely studied ingredient in plastic.
I work in the plastics industry and can tell you it is as simple as this. Either you use BPA or you don’t, there really is not any room for ambiguity. One of my company’s products is BPA Free, the recipe instead used BPF which is what water bo??
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.